Cactus Technologies Launches New 730P Series Industrial Grade M.2 PCIe Module
Cactus Technologies today released the 730P Series Industrial Grade PCIe M.2 in the 2242 form factor. Based on SLC NAND, these Native NVMe interface flash storage devices, provide the highest reliability in a PCIe M.2 Module. They are available in capacities from 8GB to 64GB.
The M.2 Modules are designed for Embedded Industrial and OEM Applications which require a small, ultra-thin module with the PCIe interface. All products have Locked BOM Control, High Performance, Rugged Construction and advanced Wear Leveling, ECC and Defect Management as OEMs have come to expect from Cactus Technologies.
Steve Larrivee, VP Sales & Marketing said, “The Cactus 730P Series is the highest reliability M.2 with PCIe interface in the market. Not only does it provide high reliability, but also has high performance and a very small form factor.”
Cactus 730P Series PCIe M.2 2242 Module features:
- Industry Standard M.2 2242 form factor
- PCI Express Gen3 x2 Configuration
- Capacities from 8GB to 64GB
- High Endurance SLC NAND
- Compliant with PCI Express (ver. 3.0) & NVMExpress (ver. 1.2)
- Sustained Read: 305MB/s to 610MB/s (based on capacity)
- Sustained Write: 85MB/s to 365MB/s (based on capacity)
- Standard 0C to 70C or Extended -40C to 85C Operating Temp
- TBW: 8GB – 480TB / 16GB – 960TB / 32GB – 1920TB / 64GB – 3840TB
- Locked BOM (Bill-Of-Material) Control
- 3000G Shock; 20G Vibration
- Multiple ECC schemes capable of correcting up to 300-bit errors per 4Kbytes
- Supports NVMe defined SMART attributes
Joseph Chang, Vice President of Engineering, added, "Our use of SLC NAND and an extremely reliable controller technology in the small 22 x 42mm M.2 PCIe Module offers a great solution for embedded industrial OEM designs. Our technical staff is available to assist with design questions.”
For 15 years, Cactus Technologies has been supporting OEMs Worldwide with the highest reliability Industrial Embedded Flash Storage Products using industry leading controller technology and industrial strength flash memory.
Our Industrial products enable OEM’s systems to operate without a fault in the harshest and most mission critical environments. In addition, Cactus offers Commercial Grade embedded products based on MLC NAND, which have Locked-BOM and Extended Life Cycles for budget limited applications.