The Cactus Technologies 730P Series Industrial Grade M.2 (also known as NGFF – Next Generation Form Factor), 2242 (22mm x 42mm) form factor is available in capacities from 8GB to 64GB. It is a solid-state flash memory product with native NVMe interface in a PCI Express Gen3 x2 configuration that is compliant with PCI Express base specifications, ver.3.0 and NVMExpress specifications, ver.1.2.
Based on SLC NAND, it is intended for OEM and Industrial systems requiring the highest reliability over many years of usage in the field. All parts are solid state design with no moving parts and are conformal coated to avoid contamination from the environment. SLC NAND memory provides the highest endurance and reliability in the market. For a detailed overview see more on Industrial Grade Flash Storage.
It incorporates multiple ECC schemes capable of correcting up to 300 bit errors per 4Kbytes. It supports NVMe defined SMART attributes and two I/O queues w/ max. queue depth of 32 each. Support for PCI MSI, MSI-X and Legacy interrupts and ASPM L1.0, L1.1, L1.2 is also included.
The 730P Series M.2 2242 comes with full BOM Control and is built with Stringent Quality Processes. Cactus Technologies incorporates World Class ECC, Wear Leveling and Defect Management into the 730P Series M.2, making it the most reliable SLC based M.2 on the market.
Custom Labeling, Custom ID and Preloaded Content are available based on customer requirements (see Custom Features).
- 8GB - 64GB
- Form factor
- 2242 (22mm x 42mm)
- Native NVMe PCI Express Gen3 x2 config.
- Memory type
- SLC NAND
- Endurance cycles
- >2 Million per Logical Block
- 5 Years
- Standard temperature
- 0°C to 70°C
- Extended temperature
- -40°C to 85°C
- Sequential read
- 305MB/s to 610MB/s (based on capacity)
- Sequential write
- 85MB/s to 365MB/s (based on capacity)
- SMART feature
- Industry Standard M.2 (2242) Form Factor
- Native NVMe interface
- Compliant with PCI Express (ver. 3.0) & NVMExpress (ver. 1.2)
- Module Capacities 8GB to 64GB
- PCI Express Gen3 x2 Configuration
- SLC NAND for Highest Endurance in Market
- Supports PCI MSI, MSI-X and Legacy interrupts
- Supports ASPM L1.0, L1.1, L1.2
- Supports NVMe defined SMART attributes
- Supports two I/O queues w/ max. queue depth of 32 each
- Reliable Data Integrity
- High Shock & Vibration Tolerances
- Multiple ECC schemes capable of correcting up to 300 bit errors per 4Kbytes
- 2 Year Warranty
- Voltage support: 3.3V ±5%
The 730P Series (2242) M.2 PCIe matches the these part numbers. If you are interested in any of these part numbers, please Contact a Cactus Expert.