The Cactus Technologies 270P Series Industrial MLC M.2 (also known as NGFF – Next Generation Form Factor) in the 2280 form factor (22mm x 80mm) is available from 128GB to 1TB. It is a solid-state flash memory product with a native NVMe interface in a PCI Express Gen3 x4 configuration compliant with PCI Express base specifications, ver.3.1 and NVMExpress specifications, ver.1.3.
Based on the highest quality and reliability of 3D TLC NAND, it is intended for OEM and Industrial systems requiring high reliability over many years of usage in the field. All parts are conformally coated to avoid environmental contamination and have a heat spreader for thermal management.
It uses LDPC error correction with End-to-End datapath protection. It supports NVMe-defined SMART attributes and 16 I/O queues w/ max. queue depth of 32 each.
The 270P Series M.2 2280 has full BOM Control and is built with Stringent Quality Processes. Cactus Technologies incorporates World Class ECC, Wear Leveling, and Defect Management into the 270P Series M.2, making it the market's most reliable 3D TLC-based M.2. Custom Labeling, Custom ID, and Preloaded Content are available based on customer requirements (see Custom Features).
- 128GB - 1TB
- Form Factor
- 2280 (22mm x 80mm)
- Memory type
- Industrial 3D TLC NAND
- 2 Years
- Standard temperature
- 0°C to 70°C
- Extended temperature
- -40°C to 85°C
- Sequential read
- 1.4GB/s to 1.6GB/s (based on capacity)
- Sequential write
- 500MB/s to 1.4GB/s (based on capacity)
- SMART feature
- Industry Standard M.2 (2280) Form Factor
- Native NVMe interface
- Compliant with PCI Express (ver. 3.1) & NVMExpress (ver. 1.3)
- Card Capacities 128GB to 1TB
- PCI Express Gen3 x4 Configuration
- High Endurance 3D TLC NAND
- Voltage support: 3.3V ±5%
- Supports ASPM L1.0, L1.1, L1.2
- Supports NVMe defined SMART attributes
- Supports 16 I/O queues w/ max. queue depth of 32 each
- Solid State Design With No Moving Parts
- LDPC error correction
- End-to-End Data Path protection
- Heat Spreader for Thermal Management
- High Shock & Vibration Tolerances
- 2 Year Warranty
The 270P Series (2280) M.2 matches the these part numbers. If you are interested in any of these part numbers, please Contact a Cactus Expert.