Cactus Technologies, Ltd. Launches 900S Series Industrial Grade Slim SATA
Cactus Technologies, Ltd. today announced the launch of the new 900S Series Industrial Grade Slim SATA product. Slim SATA (aka half-slim SATA) follows JEDEC MO-297 standard and Cactus will offer capacities from 4GB through 128GB.
This highly reliable SLC NAND Slim SATA device has Fixed BOM Control, High Endurance, High Performance, Rugged Construction, Long Life Cycles and Industrial Grade Wear Leveling and Defect Management.
Sai-Ying Ng, President of Cactus Technologies Ltd. said, “The new 900S Industrial Grade Slim SATA from Cactus is a high performance small form factor device with SATA interface and perfect for embedded solid state storage requirements.”
The Cactus Technologies 900S Industrial Grade Slim SATA offers the following features:
- Industry Standard Slim SATA (MO-297) form factor
- 4GB to 128GB Capacities
- Fixed Bill-Of-Material Control
- Long Life Cycles
- >2M Endurance Cycles per block
- Altitude spec of 100,000 feet
- Powerful Industrial ECC and Defect Management
- 4M Hour Mean Time Between Failure
- 3000G Shock; 20G Vibration
- Based on SLC (Single Level Cell) NAND Memory
Joseph Chang, Vice President of Engineering, remarked, "As OEMs increase the performance of their industrial applications, highly reliable industrial grade devices with faster interfaces as found on the 900S SLC Slim SATA are required.”