Cactus Technologies, Ltd. Launches 803 Series Industrial Grade microSD Card
Cactus Technologies, Limited launched the new 803 Series of Industrial Grade microSD cards offering long life cycles, firm BOM control and based on SLC NAND memory.
Sai-Ying Ng, President of Cactus Technologies Ltd. said, “We've had many requests from our Industrial OEM customers for Industrial Grade micro SD cards. With our new manufacturing capabilities, we are producing Industrial Grade microSD cards at both 1 and 2GB to meet these requirements.”
The new Cactus Technologies 803 Series Industrial microSD cards have the following features:
- Industry Standard microSD form factor
- Capacities of 1 & 2GB
- Wide temperature range of -25C to 85C
- Firm BOM (Bill-Of-Material) Control
- Long Life Cycles
- >2M endurance cycles per block
- Altitude spec of 100,000 feet
- Powerful ECC and Defect Management
- 4M Hour Mean Time Between Failure
Joseph Chang, Vice President of Engineering, commented, " The Cactus Industrial Grade SLC microSD card, based on SLC NAND, brings the Industrial Feature Set to small physical Industrial OEM designs. This enables many new design possibilities for our customers."