Cactus Technologies, Ltd. Launches 602 Series 2.5” Industrial SATA II Solid State Drives
Cactus Technologies, Ltd. today announced they have launched a family of 2.5” Industrial SATA II Solid State Drives (SSD). The new 602 Series SSDs are the Highest Performance Industrial Flash Storage products Cactus has developed and come with the Industry Leading Cactus Technologies’ Industrial Feature Set.
“With the launch of the 602 Series SLC SATA II SSDs, we are able to combine the high performance SATA II interface with the Cactus Technologies’ rugged, reliable and long life cycle Feature Set. As with our previous products, we offer unmatched Industrial specifications.” said Sai-Ying Ng, President of Cactus Technologies Ltd.
The Cactus Technologies 602 Series 2.5” SATA II family of Solid State Drives offers:
- Capacities of 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128Gbytes1
- Support for SATA I (1.5Gbits/sec) and SATA II (3.0 Gbits/sec) transfer rates1
- up to 140Mbytes/sec sustained read and 85Mbytes/sec sustained write performance1
- Industry Standard 2.5” form factor
Support for up to UDMA Mode 5, PIO Mode 4 and MWDMA Mode 2.
- BOM Control & Long Life Cycles
- >2 Million endurance cycles per block
- Optional extended temperature range of -45C to +90C
- Altitude spec of 100,000 feet
- Powerful 8-bit ECC, Industrial Grade Wear Leveling and Defect Management
- Flash Power Down Logic
- >4 Million Hour Mean Time Between Failure
- Operational Shock of 1000G and Vibration of 30G Peak-to-Peak
Joseph Chang, Vice President of Engineering, commented, "A number of our customers are moving toward the Serial ATA (SATA) interface on their products and do not want to give up their system’s Industrial Integrity by using Consumer class SSDs. This new 602 Series of Cactus Technologies Industrial Grade SATA II SSD fills that void, by offering highly reliable Industrial Grade Features in a standard 2.5” SATA II form factor.”