Cactus Technologies Limited Industrial Grade USB Flash Drive greatly increases Shock and Vibration Specification
Cactus Technologies Limited has increased the operational Shock and Vibration rating of their Industrial Grade USB Flash Drive to 3000G and 20G respectively.
Steve Larrivee, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, said, "Leveraging years of Industrial Grade Flash Storage Development Knowledge, the Cactus Technologies 100 Series Industrial Grade USB Flash Drive's increased 3000G Shock and 20G Vibration allow OEMs in rugged environments to have confidence they will not lose their valuable data."
In addition to the 3000G Shock and 20G Vibration rating, the Cactus Technologies 100 Series Industrial Grade SLC USB Flash Drive has the following features:
- Industry Standard USB Interface
- Capacities from 128Mbytes to 8Gbytes
- Optional Extended temperature range of -45C to 90C
- Firm BOM (Bill-Of-Material) Control
- Long Life Cycles
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification
- Compliant with USB Mass Storage Class Spec v1.0
- >2M endurance cycles per block
- Altitude spec of 100,000 feet
- Powerful ECC and Defect Management
- 6.5M Hour Mean Time Between Failure
Joseph Chang, VP of Engineering commented, “Our Cactus Technologies 100 Series Industrial Grade USB Flash Drive has completed testing for Operational and Non-Operational Shock to 3000G, using MIL-STD883G, Method 2002.4, Condition C, and Operational and Non-Operational Vibration to 20G, using MIL-STD883G, Method 2007.3, Condition A. All testing was performed by a fully qualified 3rd party test lab.”
The Cactus Technologies Industrial Grade USB Flash Drives have been used in Industrial Applications as diverse as Undersea data collection, Military data transfer devices, Heavy machinery, Security systems and Robotics.