Cactus Technologies High-Performance PCIe Interface M.2 are reliable, cost-effective flash storage devices based on high-reliability Industrial 3D TLC NAND. They are intended for applications demanding very high performance in a rugged small, footprint form factor guaranteed to MIL-810 Standard shock and vibration.
The Cactus High-Performance PCIe M.2 have long life cycles with high performance at extended temperature ranges. If a higher endurance or longer life cycle product is needed, Cactus also offers Industrial Grade products to meet these requirements.
Don't hesitate to contact a Cactus expert for designers who want more information on which flash storage device suits their systems.
- 128GB - 512GB
- Form Factor
- 2242 (22mm x 42mm)
- Memory Type
- Industrial 3D TLC NAND
- 2 Years
- Standard Temperature
- 0°C TO 70°C
- Extended Temperature
- "Use 270P Series M.2 w/ Heatsink"
- Sequential Read
- 1.4GB/S TO 1.6GB/S (Based on Capacity)
- Sequential Write
- 500MB/S TO 1.4GB/S (Based on Capacity)
- SMART FEATURE
- Industry Standard M.2 (2242) Form Factor
- Heat Spreader for Thermal Management
- Native NVMe interface
- Compliant with PCI Express (ver. 3.1) & NVMExpress (ver. 1.3)
- Module Capacities 128GB to 512GB
- PCI Express Gen3 x4 Configuration
- High Endurance Industrial 3D TLC NAND
- Voltage support: 3.3V ±5%
- Supports ASPM L1.0, L1.1, L1.2
- Supports NVMe defined SMART attributes
- Supports 16 I/O queues w/ max. queue depth of 32 each
- Solid State Design With No Moving Parts
- LDPC error correction
- End-to-End Data Path protection
- High Shock & Vibration Tolerances
- 2 Year Warranty
Cactus Part Numbers
The 270P Series (2242) M.2 matches the following part numbers. To get more information about these part numbers, please Contact a Cactus Expert.