Cactus Technologies, Ltd. Launches 220S Series Commercial Grade CFast
Cactus Technologies, Ltd. today announced the launch of the new 220S Series Commercial Grade CFast product line. CFast is a Compact Flash Association specification and Cactus will offer capacities from 4GB through 128GB.
Our Commercial Grade CFast is MLC NAND flash based and compliant with Serial ATA 2.6 Specification, CFast 1.0 and ATA-8 compatible. It supports ATA generation I and II transfer rates of 1.5 and 3.0 Gbps.
Sai-Ying Ng, President of Cactus Technologies Ltd. remarked, “The 220S Series CFast, based on MLC NAND, offers OEMs a lower cost product when Industrial Grade is deemed overkill for their application. It is highly reliable based on specific application requirements.”
The Cactus Technologies 220S Commercial Grade CFast offers the following features:
- Industry Standard CFast form factor
- 4GB to 128GB Capacities
- Fixed Bill-Of-Material Control
- >100K Endurance Cycles per block
- Altitude spec of 100,000 feet
- Powerful Industrial ECC and Defect Management
- 200K Hour Mean Time Between Failure
- 3000G Shock; 20G Vibration
- Based on MLC (Multi Level Cell) NAND Memory
Joseph Chang, Vice President of Engineering, commented, "With sustained transfer rates up to 240MB/sec for reads and 75MB/sec writes, the 220S CFast is a great fit for OEMs with Commercial applications.”